You Want Fries With That? The GADBaby Bundles Debate
I am always looking for ways to give my customers more bang for their buck, and a few have expressed interest in GADBaby bundles. So I wanted to throw out a few ideas, and get your feedback on what you want to see in a diaper bundle before I come up with the final product.
1. First, the number of diapers included in the bundles. I was originally thinking 3, 6 and 12 packs. But there is also 4, 8, and 12 as an option. Do you have a preference?
2. Color choices- this is a tough one for a lot of people, so I thought about doing a girl, boy and gender neutral bundle with the option for customers choice. You would have to email me with your color selections after ordering, so some may want to just go with a gender bundle because it would be easier.
3. Inners- I can give the option for all bamboo, all microfleece or a combo of both? Should I even make this an option- or do you want to be surprised?
4. Hemp or microfiber- I love having the choice, and I don’t want to put restrictions and make people use microfiber or hemp just to get a bundle deal.
5. Rockin’ Green Detergent- I want to include a sample bag with every small bundle, a 45 load bag with every medium bundle, and a 90 load bag with every large bundle. You pick the type and fragrance.
So that’s basically a 6 drop-down order form. Is that too much? Not enough? GADBaby is all about choices- you have tons of different options to choose from when ordering diapers and detergent, and I want to capture that in the bundles as well.
I would love your feedback, on which way to go with this. So chime in please!